- September 07-08
- Moscow, Prince Park Hotel
- from 1000 rub.
In early September, in Moscow, the Buddhist master Gietrul Jigme Rinpoche will launch the international Ripa Awareness Meditation training program. For the first time in Russia, Gyetrul Jigme Rinpoche himself will teach everyone in the techniques of the new secular program.
The basis of Ripa Awareness Meditation is the traditional meditation techniques of Shamatha (Shine) and Vipashyan (Vipassana), which have been passed from the Master to the Student for more than 2500 years since the days of Buddha Shakyamuni.
The goal of the program is to bring great benefits to people, making the technique of awareness meditation accessible to everyone.
Schedule for September 7-8:
- September 7, 18:30 - 21:00 - Introductory seminar. At the seminar, Jigme Rinpoche will talk about Mindfulness Meditation and its difference from other meditation techniques, and share his personal experience. Participants will be able to try meditation accompanied by the Master.
- September 8, 10:00 - 18:00 - Immersion in meditation. The focus will be on the practice itself and getting to know the various techniques that make up the Rip Awareness Meditation. These methods can be practiced further, applying in life, gradually deepening your own meditation. As you progress in R.A.M. , you will learn Awareness Meditation for life for the benefit of yourself and others.
Gietrul Jigme Rinpoche is a vivid example of a master who combines deep spiritual practice and active participation in the social life of society.
Born in the family of the celebrated Turton (Discoverer of the “Treasures of the Mind”) Namk Drime Rabjan Rinpoche, holder of the spiritual Rip Line. Already in early childhood, Jigme Rinpoche was ascended to the throne in the Rigon Thubten Mindrolling Monastery, then he entered the modern secular school and only after its successful completion continued the traditional Buddhist education. Rinpoche made several retreats, being in complete solitude from 3 months to a year (the last of the retreats ended in May 2018).
Jigme Rinpoche has been teaching Western people meditation for more than 20 years, traveling around the world, implementing many charity projects, benefiting the public. He is known for his excellent knowledge of the English language, as well as a lively and direct teaching presentation style and an excellent sense of humor. His clear and fresh view of things quickly takes listeners beyond the cultural barriers between West and East.
Jigme Rinpoche's programs are aimed at developing openness and a clear perception of every moment of life, free from interpretation and judgment.
Who is the Ripa Awareness Meditation program for:
- For those who have decided to learn meditation and want to understand the methods and techniques under the guidance of an authentic master of meditation
- For those who practice meditation and intend to deepen their experience and understanding, receiving instructions directly from Rinpoche
Cost of participation:
The cost of the introductory workshop (1 day, Friday) is 1000 rubles.
The cost of the entire program (2 days) is 5000 rubles.
If you really want to attend the event, but you do not have the financial ability, please write to [email protected] and describe your situation.
20,000 rub. - payment of seats for 5 people
40,000 rub. - payment of places for 10 people
By becoming a sponsor of an event, you are creating an invaluable opportunity for others to touch meditation. Your contribution will allow you to attend the event for those who have a desire, for whom it will really be useful, but who do not have the financial ability.
Registration for the event on the official website - //feelthesilence.ru
The organizer of the event is the Ripa Buddhist Center.
The proceeds from the program will be used to develop a meditation program and conduct free regular classes in orphanages, schools, medical facilities, foundations for people with disabilities, as well as the construction of a meditation center on Lake Baikal in the city of Irkutsk.
Address of the event: metro Teply Stan (5 minutes on foot), Prince Park Hotel, Novoyasenevsky Prospect, 1-b, building 1