September 07-16, 2014
Price: 750 euros (10 days, 9 nights)
The program of the event includes:
• Daily yoga and meditation classes
Morning classes: 07: 30-09: 00. Hatha yoga. The practice of asanas and pranayama.
Evening classes: 18: 00-19: 30. The practice of meditation, pranayama and a small amount of relaxing asanas.
Yoga practice is aimed at working with the body, increasing sensitivity and creating a vital inner space. Liberation from the psycho-emotional injuries of the past through work with the body and gaining a more holistic and harmonious state.
The practice of meditation is aimed at working with attention, creating more free space in the mind, being in the moment “here” and “now”. Increasing the “sensitivity” of consciousness, improving the quality of attention to what is happening and, as a result, gaining a more holistic and harmonious state at the psychoemotional and mental levels.
• Accommodation: 2-bed accommodation in cozy tent houses in the forest on the lake. Facilities (showers and toilets) in a separate building).
• 2 meals a day vegetarian while staying at the campsite.
• Transfer airport - camping - airport. Subject to movement with the group.
• 3 walking tours around our area. Acquaintance with the village of Kremia and the neighboring Pianello, Musso, Rezzonico.
The event program does NOT include:
Trips and excursions.
Lake Como is the pearl of Italy and there certainly is something to see and where to walk. We offer a choice of trips to the picturesque towns of Mennaggio, Varenna and Bellagio, a walk through the botanical garden and a visit to Villa Carlotta. We are waiting for a walk along the canyon of a mountain river and swimming in waterfalls, dinners in colorful local restaurants, a trip to the very north of the country, to the border with Switzerland, to a luxury spa resort in the Alps (Bormio). We will determine exactly where to go on the spot depending on your wishes.
Flights, Schengen visas, insurance are also purchased at their own expense.
More about the teacher: